Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reiki

Options
  • 11-09-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anybody here in the Kildare area who would be interested in finding or setting up a Reiki share? I'm finding it very hard to find one close to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

Good luck! :) Hope you find somebody!
    I just attended a Reiki course this week end, and it was a lovely experience. (Unfortunately I live much too far away from Kildare).

Maybe if you search for Reiki Teachers in your area they can put you in contact with other Reiki practitioners/students?

Best,

Maitri:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi,

I have emailed a couple of Reiki masters in the kildare area, who's address I got from the reiki.ie website (I dont remember who exactly) asking if they run, or know of, a share. I didn't recieve 1 reply. I rang a place in Naas to enquire but the lady who "deals with that sort of thing" was not there and I never got a call back from her. It's very frustrating. I'm only new to this and trying to find my way. I would be willing (and excited) to swap reiki for readings, aromatherapy,even a hair cut :D , I'd quite happily do it for nothing but have been advised by my Reiki master not to give it away.

I've tried the websites, forums, ringing people but no luck. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Does Kildare have a spiritual community at all?

(or would anyone like a Reiki session?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ann F

Hi there

I've just complete reiki ii. What were you thinking of settin up. Im in Portlaoise by the way not too far away:)

Hi Ann,

How did you find it??? amazing isn't it! I found the clearing difficult I must admit (so did my poor B/F who had to put up with 21 days of a very cranky me :D ) but it was so worth it, some of the experiences I've had are great!! Hey if you need someone to parctise on hehe..............................

If I cant find a reiki share (and i havet so far) I'd like to try organise one every now and then, because I'm practising on the same few people all the time.

I had a tiny room in my house which was specifically for reiki until my sister moved into it, so I have to share a room now with my b/f's guitars, not ideal but better then nothing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 caromur

Hi Helena,

What part of Kildare are you in ?? I am in Sallins and am a Reiki Master/Teacher and was thinking of setting up a shared circle in the coming months. Perhaps this will be of some use to you :)

Blessings
    Caroline

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭starchild

i would also be interested , i am a reiki master , i live not far from kildare, i used to attend sharing sessions when i lived in cork & they were of great benefit

I'm in Kilcullen. But don't drive. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Sorry to sound ignorant, but what actually is Reiki and how would someone benefit from it?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

JMCD wrote: »
    Sorry to sound ignorant, but what actually is Reiki and how would someone benefit from it?:)

Try the thread here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Cheers thanks!

Think Il give it a shot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 therapyswap

I'm looking for people to swap treatments with

want to email me on soul_73m@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

What treatments do you practice? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 therapyswap

I do reiki, indian head massage, have studied acupuncture for a couple of years but not qualified. Have also done a bit of shiatsu.

I know some other people that are interested in swapping treatments too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Have emailed you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hdeering

Hi, I know a lady who carries out Reiki shares in Dunboyne if that's any use to you, also try going on the Reiki Federation of Ireland's website for reiki share circles close to you. Good Luck ! Helen

Advertisement