Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking

Options
  • 11-09-2007 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

What the hell was with the parking this morning? (Tuesday 11th)
    I got in at quarter past ten and usually most of the spots are gone by then but you can squeeze in somewhere. But everywhere was packed and there was even stewards turning people away from car parks and car park full signs.
    Was there something on because I've never seen the parking to be that desperate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Frisbee wrote:
    What the hell was with the parking this morning? (Tuesday 11th)
    I got in at quarter past ten and usually most of the spots are gone by then but you can squeeze in somewhere. But everywhere was packed and there was even stewards turning people away from car parks and car park full signs.
    Was there something on because I've never seen the parking to be that desperate?

It's due to the fact that the car park beside the new Health Sciences Centre is closed because some festive tent has been put up there. Honestly, I don't understand why they couldn't have put it up on a green space or somewhere else but no, they had to put it up where car spaces are already limited.

Should get slightly better after the tent is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

parking in ucd is always awful! trust me, i've been here four years!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've been here for two but today was insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Yea today was madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

It's always worse at the start of term and coming up to exams. It's generally because the people who dont usually bother coming to college are still around at this stage and panic coming up to exams and start coming in again. Plus, if the fresher's tent is up that'll be making things worse.

• Advertisement
Advertisement