Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regarding Freshers

• 11-09-2007 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder that if you happen to be speaking with any First Years that you could always refer them here - it would be nice to see a bit more traffic on the ITC forum.

Be sure to mention they can ask anything, and that announcements sometimes go up here before anywhere else.

Mmmmkay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

Overheal wrote:
    Just a reminder that if you happen to be speaking with any First Years that you could always refer them here - it would be nice to see a bit more traffic on the ITC forum.

Be sure to mention they can ask anything, and that announcements sometimes go up here before anywhere else.

Mmmmkay?
    good work commander.....will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

also, are we making a hotty list this year? i wont be in the college for a while so need u lot to get a list of all the hottys. preferably wit pictures. bebos are also acceptable.

mmm fresh meat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

hahaha hottys list, will ya be holding interviews b-man :P ill say it to some people and try liven the place up (being a fresher and all im sure ill have a fair bit of contact with other freshers ;))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm hot .......

mmm...overhealed meat....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

pppft, actually i changed me mind! its junior cert nite tonight! durty!!

sounds like the B_man is going to get B_usted....
    f.y.i. dont forget your pedobear outfit

Advertisement