Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School drop off/collection

Options
  • 11-09-2007 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there

I was dropping my boy to school and collecting him back for many years but now I'm going to a new job position and will not be able to do that any more :(
    So I suddenly met a problem that I can't find anybody to drop him back home because all parents in his class already sharing and have to space in their cars.

Would be very grateful if someone give me and idea of how could I manage this, I'm not local so sometimes I do not know very simple things :(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

Can yhou put an ad up in the school, there may be someone else who can help not in your kids class, b ut who picks up at some time.
    does he go to creche or minder - maybe they know some one

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nau

I've put an ad in the school with no luck :(
    He is going back home, I have in house minder for another one but she is not driving :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

I know someone in our school was stuck short term and they hired a taxi for a week to do pick up - wouldn't be my ideal solution, but masybe if you are really desperate you could get taxi to pick up your minder/other child and pick up at school and drop them home (if you block book taxi for week at that hour you might be able to get ok deal) sorry you are stuck.
    You could try rollercoaster/magicmum and post a note there - more mums on those sites tbh

Advertisement