Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Tattoos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

do they really only last that long? I've wanted one for ages but only got my first tattoo a few weeks ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

Tat's are for sailors and prisoners :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

No, saliva doesn't wear away tattoos, that's BS. I've seen years-old lip tats that look fine.

Maybe you're thinking of tongue tattoos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Cool...must see if my place does em! thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Gauge wrote:
    No, saliva doesn't wear away tattoos, that's BS. I've seen years-old lip tats that look fine.

Maybe you're thinking of tongue tattoos.
    Or perhaps Morbid.Angel's friend only got a henna tattoo (not sure if that would be safe to do in the mouth though, don't know a whole lot about the whole henna tattoo thing).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

farohar wrote: »
    Or perhaps Morbid.Angel's friend only got a henna tattoo (not sure if that would be safe to do in the mouth though, don't know a whole lot about the whole henna tattoo thing).
    Henna wouldn't even take inside your mouth, so it definitely wasn't a henna tattoo.

Advertisement