Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wanna Buy Jap Turbo

Options
  • 11-09-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

I wanna buy a car, preferably jap, turbo and easily modified (My last evo was 402bhp).

Have about 15-20k to spend

Had all the usuals.....evo, scooby, civic etc

Something different than all the regulars out on the road.

All suggestions appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Silvia? RX-7? or my personal fav, R34 GT-R..that ones probably outta budget though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Dunno, a mate of mine was in an importers place recently and told me he saw a Skyline V-Spec going for 19k. Was a 96 with 50k on the clock from what I remember.

If your interested I can get you the name of the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

A spec r nissan s15, that's what i'm saving for now:D

If you want something a bit rarer, try getting a strawberry face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

layke wrote:
    Dunno, a mate of mine was in an importers place recently and told me he saw a Skyline V-Spec going for 19k. Was a 96 with 50k on the clock from what I remember.

If your interested I can get you the name of the place.

Yeah it wouldnt have been an R34 though!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Varietta (Silvia folding hard-top convertible) and swapping the 1.6 engine for the 2.0 turbo. Someone in the UK beat me to it so it can be done.

I'll sell you a GT-Four ;) It's a shame they don't make them any more but you could get a '99 and modify it. I've seen them modded to 650bhp and (imo) they're not bad to look at.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Blitz where were you six months ago when a friend of mine was looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Not dreaming of selling? I really don't want to sell but I should really start putting some money aside to put a deposit on a house. It's not really costing me that much to run, but I have another car too and one of them has to go. I'm thinking of putting it on the market about mid-january with the hope of getting rid of it before the insurance is up in mid-march, but it might not be that easy. If somebody offered me enough money now I'd probably take the hand off them.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Coolin

BMW all the way love.

328 or M3
    Had a mivec/skyline/DOHC and nothing compares to my 328.
    Nicest cars to drive by far...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Mitsubishi Galant or Legnum VR-4, the ultimate sleeper car, and probably my next car for when I need more space than the FTO can offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Healyc

Thinkin about the VR-4 but are they not a bid hard to mod?

• Advertisement
Advertisement