Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the weirdest reason you have been woken from sleep for?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Beetles eating your leg?! That happens me alot, but I've struggled to describe it so simply! Nice one!
    Also work up with my cat sitting on my chest once, looking right into my face, staring me out of it! Turns out she had just done a massive poo in the corner of my room... Feckin cat, grrr
    I had a friend staying over one night after she had a row with her parents. We went to bed early as we both had busy days ahead, but I kept her awake with my crazy snoring. She woke me then at about half 12 to say that her Dad had pulled up outside in his jeep, as he had gone looking for her when she wouldn't answer her phone and my house was the first place he thought of looking, and sure enough her car was outside. She told me he was there, as she was looking out my window at him, but in my half sleepy stupor I kept asking "Are you sure it's not MY Dad?" as they both drove the same brand of jeep so I thought I could here my own Dad's yoke outside. As much as she tried to assure me that it was definitely not my Dad, I was having none of it, and then proceede to fall back into a deep, noisy sleep. I don't think she slept a wink that night, and yet she's still my friend lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MysticFaye

Some of these are really funny XD

My family was staying round a friend's house and they have a cat (This isn't going the same way as the others, trust me) who is quite old. We all went to sleep. I was in the front room on the couch, my brother was in the conservatory (which was connected to the kitchen which was connected to the frontroom. No doors perse, just holes) where the cat decided to sleep too. I started watching a film because I didn't feel too tired, but then ended up dosing off. Just as I'd fallen asleep I hear this almighty scream/screeching sound. I woke up with a fright, and thought the cat had like died by a heart attack or something.

Next morning the owner's of the cat came down and I mentioned about the cat. My brother said he was woken up by it too. Apparently the cat tneds to scream when she's asleep. I felt mostly sorry for my brother as the cat was sleeping beside him XD

Advertisement