Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spammy rugby PM

Options
  • 11-09-2007 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I would'nt mind but I only poke my nose through the rugby door every now and again!

from gfox730
    Hey there,

I've been checking out some of the message boards and identified you as a key member in the rugby online community. I work at MediaZone, an online broadcast company and one of the few places to download RWC this year.

I'm creating a very exclusive network of community leaders for the MediaZone Rugby Channel and I would love for you to be a part of it. Let me know if this is something you're interested in...

As part of our community leader network, you would receive insider information and news, promotion codes you can distribute to your friends, etc. For example, most people don't know this but you can download these matches for free if you follow the instructions below.
    France v. Argentina September 7, 2007
    New Zealand v. Italy September 8, 2007

Go to www.rugbyworldcupvideo.com/free
    and enter in code: GOEDHOOR

Just to be clear, being apart of my communication network does not require you to do anything except accept emails like this from me :-)

Enjoy! If you're interested email at the address below. Hope to hear from you soon,

Gretchen Fox

Marketing Manager

+1-650-801-4426
    (m) +1-415-272-0375
    Gretchen.Fox@MediaZone.com
    MediaZone.com

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

that gretchen sounds like a fox mike, I think you are in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Who would want to GOED HOORs?

Advertisement