Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

surfers hair style

• 11-09-2007 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi

im trying to go for the cool surfers look.wat do all u guys instruct the barber to do when ur gettin ur hair done?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinker

I just take a pic from hello magazine or whatever and show the man exactly what style, colour and lengthy I want like, you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Eh.....er.......ummmm......wtfbbq!

For the "style", just find the nearest source of sea water and apply liberally. Should that not be possible, buy 5 packs of salt, mix with warm water and then stick your head in. For extra flair, run some sex wax through your hair as well. I reccomend a summer wax as the softer winter wax may run should you spend prolonged periods indoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Surf and never wash your hair, simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

surfing isnt about hair styles :D but maybe dont cut it, dont shower and dont do anything hygenic, just surf and drink, might help your surfing i dunno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

lol moving this to the fashion/appearance forum.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Grow it out a little, and get a kind of choppy cut. get it bleached blonde, on tips at least, for the sun kissed look and use a bit of moulding wax to style it scruffily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Bring a picture in of exactly what you want and get them to copy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Close shave for me! Let it shine :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

i didn't think surfers were too concerned about their hair appearance!!
    but if you want nice soft hair you'll have to keep washing it after the salt water, and don't forget the conditioner!!

Advertisement