Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get visibility gear online/otherwise?

Options
  • 11-09-2007 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Where can I get visibility gear online/otherwise?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Have a look at the Sticky on "Recommended Links" at the top of the forum menu. Some of those net shops should have what you're after.

Of the over seas ones, Chainreactioncycles and probikekit have free shipping to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Wiggle is now also free if you are buying more than £50 worth of stuff.

A number of the UK bike shops do free postage to Ireland over X although they may not mention it on the website.

Note unless you are getting something that is discounted it may be nearly as cheap through a local bike shop with the advantage that you can try it on and get the size right.

I have an Altura Night Vision jacket which is very visible indeed, highly recommended.

Advertisement