Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation

• 11-09-2007 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

is it still too late? i'm sick of taking the bus and wanna stay for the nightlife. so would anyone have any info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

miece16 wrote:
    is it still too late? i'm sick of taking the bus and wanna stay for the nightlife. so would anyone have any info?
    never too late! there is always some one looking for another body in a house to bring down the rent.
    best bet is to call the college on 059 9170400 and ask dor the accomadation officer, she will give you all the info you want or there is the accomadation http://www.itcarlow.ie/downloads/selfcatering2007.pdf but half of these might be gone..... thats the self catering there is also a list for digs if you want it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

meice it so happens I've just received a distress call from one of my Course's third years - he took on accomodation in 50 College Park (5 mins from school, 20 from town) but had then found a more suitable place elsewhere with friends I think is the story...cant be 100% sure but he does seem very panicked about the whole issue the poor guy.

Anyway now he needs to find someone to take his college green slot so that he doesnt blow his deposit money. If you're interested give me a PM As Soon As Possible including your phone number and I will forward you to him with all due haste by text message.

EDIT: I PM'd you the lads number for his sake - sounding urgent and all as he was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

i was too late in contacting :/ if anyone knows anywhere around sounthern gardens or anywhere around the college it would be good.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭gosimeon

The bus is driving me mad too. I hear that a lot of places fre up around Christmas, so keep an eye out in the next few weeks and months for a place that looks good.

wanna get in Carraig Abhainn as soon as possible :D:D

• Advertisement

Im moving into a room in Monacurragh. E-mail accommodation services. They have a list of places still available- that's how I found mine!

where's monacurragh?

Ten mins from the IT, just past the double roundabout. Theres a few student houses here; it's a decent spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

please refer to my last post

Advertisement