Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach Movie (spoilers probably)

Options
  • 11-09-2007 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

So what did ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I thought it had a very different style to the anime, much more cinematic and showed a much wider set of emotions from the characters. Nice and surreal in places. The bad guys were pretty crap though it has to be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the bad guys were all terrible, and it never really felt like the good guys had even the remotest chance of losing to them... (compared to some of the recent fights with the Arancar)
    the new character was pretty ****ing annoying as well, i'm damn glad that she won't be coming back!:p

all in all it was fairly disappointing, especially given how long we've had to wait for it (well, for a decent quality copy anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gintoki

The bad guys being crap was surprising if its anything kubo tite gets right its his bad guys (eg. Grimmjaw!) and well, its basically the same as a long filler episode, anyone expecting anything better than the series will be dissapointed

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

kubo tite has very little to do with the anime let alone the movie.

It was crap and generic, but that's to be expected of most anime movies...

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

i'm not up to date with the anime, i'm only at ep 85, so will anything get spoiled by watching this movie or has it a standalone storyline?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sme wrote:
    i'm not up to date with the anime, i'm only at ep 85, so will anything get spoiled by watching this movie or has it a standalone storyline?
    You should be fine... At most you'll get to see a few attacks you haven't seen yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gintoki

DingChavez wrote:
    kubo tite has very little to do with the anime let alone the movie.

It was crap and generic, but that's to be expected of most anime movies...
    Was he not credited as writing some of the script??

Advertisement