Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medtronic working hours

Options
  • 11-09-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

just wondering if anyone on here works in medtronic galway or knows the hours they work or what way they work the shifts out there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

Day shift is 8 - 4, Monday-Thursday / 8 - 3 on Friday (i think, maybe 7 - 3 on Friday)

Evening Shift is 4.30 - 12.30, Monday-Thurday / 3.30 - 9.50 on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

i applied for medtronic recently i was told for day shift it is 7.30 - 4.30 by the agency but i could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

moldypeach wrote:
    i applied for medtronic recently i was told for day shift it is 7.30 - 4.30 by the agency but i could be wrong
    I worked there for 3 and 1/2 years. Just left this summer. It's typically 7:30am - 4:00 for day shift, although some people ask for and get 8:00 - 4:30. I'm speaking of manufacturing here.

If you work in one of the offices, you could be working the above hours, or even 8:30 - 5:00. On friday, you finish one hour earlier than your regular finish time.

Advertisement