Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant TCR Road bike for sale

Options
  • 11-09-2007 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Giant TCR for sale. Carbon forks and back stays. 105 groupset and wheels. Size small. Very nice bike with little use, in excellent nick.

Price €850.00

Give me a ring on 087-2853217 if your interested.

Al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xander1971

Hi, is this bike still for sale? I'm currently looking to get my hands on a bike of this standard but I only have €750 to spend, let me know if you are interested and if you have any pics.

Alex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Postman Pat 101

Hi Alex,

Yep the bike is still for sale- it is in very good condition but i don't have any pics yet- here is one from a cycle shop so you have an idea of what it looks like.- http://shop.devercycles.co.uk/images/prod_1915.jpg

I would accept €800- for a quick sale- if you are interested - it really is a very good bike. The frame is excellent. I am looking at getting a new mountain bike hence the sale.

I left my mobile at home - but you can contact me during the day on 01-661 4138 if you want to organise a time to see it.

Cheers

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 robdagg

Hey Postman Pat,

I could be interested in that. Where are you based? How come you are selling? And what year is the bike?

Rob

Hi Rob,

The TCR is a 2006 model, i purchased it last November. I'm selling because I want to by a new mountian bike and unfortunately I can't justify 3 bikes. I live in churchtown, and will be around tonight and tomorrow morning if you want to have a look. I have receipts etc.

Best thing is to give me a ring on 087- 2853217 if you want to have a look. It has had very little miles on it and is in excellent condition.

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 robdagg

Cheers for the info Pat, Can you let me know what size the frame is, forgot to ask earlier. And is the front/rear mech, casette and chain all Ultegra gear?

• Advertisement

Hi,

The toptube is 50cm and the seatube is 44cm. Would suit someone who is 5.4 to 5.7.

The groupset including wheels is all Shmiano 105.

Alan

Advertisement