Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

republic of loose

Options
  • 11-09-2007 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

does anyone know if they will be strict looking fo government id on the night? aparently the guy on the bar the last day just looked to see if you had a student card and didnt check to see if there was a date of birth on it or anything.. are they always like that or whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

no they only checked student ID's and girls bags to make sure people werent smuggling booze in. thats all. standard for all ucd gigs pretty much.

u didnt miss anything. they sucked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Yeh they were terrible. The 2nd support act were good tho: Dirty Epics. Good night tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Didnt go myself but the Dirty Epics are Roydes. There I said it. Republic of Loose are shite and always have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

dirty epics... bleh... all the bands were rubbish.

i didnt see the dirty epics but i heard them. they better be good looking otherwise they've got no hope for any career in music. (thats not me being a chauvanist, thats just the reality of modern music)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Republic of Loose hang around ucd like a bad smell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Anyone else think that mik pyro looks like Rasputin? Or simply a tramp?

Advertisement