Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room wanted in Maynooth

Options
  • 11-09-2007 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

hi i am looking for room to rent in maynooth secondary teacher anyone can help me or if you have a room yeah have been looking on daft but no joy please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about sharing with http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055146729

Did I see a thread like this in the last few days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

daft is usually a good place to find....we have just let a double room in our house in maynooth to one of our friends....going rate is somewhere between 400-450 per month....single is 300-400 depending on size and location

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭roxychix

yeah have seen no places but no look i am going mad daft is good but people seem to be posting the same houses over and over again anyone got a room out there livin with my sis in kingsbry and gettin bit annoyed just want to find a place of my own

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Don't forget to mention you work full time, when you check around. Go into a few of the estate agents: a few of them usually rent out places. Mention that you want to be near X scool, as you work there, and their attitude will change from "oh, she'll wreak the place" to "oh, she's working, won't have as many parties as teh students".

Also, less likely to get put into a house full of partying first years if you mention that you work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Move quickly, the University starts back next week (if it hasn't already).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement