Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for saturday

Options
  • 11-09-2007 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

maybe im being optomistic but im going for 2-1 keane and berba:D

would like to see following line up
    Robbo,Chimbonda,Dawson,Kaboul,Lee,Lennon,Jenas,Hudd,Bale,Keane,Berba

Zokora too could do a job if he put in a performance like game v chelsea last season.

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

2-1 to arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I think he should start bent instead of Keane. Robbie will have played 2 games in the last week and will probably only return to Spurs on Thursday/Friday, whereas Bent will be fresh as a daisy and raring to go, plus he has the blistering pace to trouble there back 4, what do we think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

3-2 Spurs

We will race into a 3-0 lead, Arse will then get 2 goals back, our defense will start getting all wobbly and give away a last minute penalty that Robbo will save :D

Well it is Tottenham after all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

1-1 Our overpaid heroes will be up for it and go 1 up, miss a few chances and then we'll sit back, they'll equalise and we'll be hanging on at the end.

team
    Robbo
    Chimbonda,Dawson,Kaboul,Lee
    Malbranque,Jenas,Hudd,Bale,
    Bent,Berbs

Lennon and Keane on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

2-1 Spurs (based on the law of averages and 8 years without a win)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I'll go for 2-1 - holding on but winning.

I think Bent is worth a start also after 2 tough away games for RK.

All available except King i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Spurs4eva

2-1 Malbranque and Berbs, Fibreglass to score for the scum, 3-1 if Bent starts COYS !!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

2-3 Arse. We will start strong, and get a quick goal - Arse will get one back around 44mins. Second half Bent comes on and gets brought down, we score penalty. Jol then takes off attacking options and puts on defensive ones, we hang on but relentless pressure sees Arse score. We drop back even more and more, Arse nick a winner in injury time. It's like I saw it in a dream, I can even see Arsen's face when that goal goes in in Injury time. It's not that we can't win, it is just that we are tactically predictable, we all know what will happen because we have all had the same dream..........time and time again!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

3 - 1 (Jenas, Berbatov and Taarabt). Taarabt comes on in the 70th minute. About time we got a decent result against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Dont asky why but I fancy us 2-1. Berbatov and Bent, Adebayor for them. And then a sing song on the flight home...yid army

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

at least my fantaxy football did well out of that game :)
    all three scorers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

John W wrote:
    2-3 Arse. We will start strong, and get a quick goal - Arse will get one back around 44mins.

Didn't do to bad in my prediction, Unfortunately! God it is hard to be a Spurs supporter - My wife is sick of hearing it, she said to me on Saturday, "for your own health why don't you just switch to a team that does a little better and doesn't let you down all the time" She doesn't get it, I can't switch, I am a Yid, and for life - But boy oh boy on days like Saturday I sometimes wish I weren't. Work will be a nightmare today for me, full of scum!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

John W wrote:
    Didn't do to bad in my prediction, Unfortunately! God it is hard to be a Spurs supporter - My wife is sick of hearing it, she said to me on Saturday, "for your own health why don't you just switch to a team that does a little better and doesn't let you down all the time" She doesn't get it, I can't switch, I am a Yid, and for life - But boy oh boy on days like Saturday I sometimes wish I weren't. Work will be a nightmare today for me, full of scum!:(
    ha ha, I know the feeling. :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement