Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everybody goin pre-match?

Options
  • 11-09-2007 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

will probably go to bricklayers if i can get there early enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Bell n Hare for once for me...cant get the aul fella out of the place :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Zagorkagirl

Me and Zagorkaman usually go to the Irish club (near the train station)for a couple of pints and then up to the ground for another beer and a hotdog before the match. Mind you, with a 1.30 kick-off we could be pi**ed by lunchtime!

Zz

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Nice marquee out back - couple of Irish guys on the door.
    I suspect Dublin Spur and Reckless will be there - although they seem to be lying low at the minute!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

galinka wrote:
    I suspect Dublin Spur and Reckless will be there - although they seem to be lying low at the minute!!:D

Nailed on for the C&H - 11am for a few nerve settlers.
    Ronan at a wedding, but he'll be there in spirit I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

galinka wrote:

What Shane said Andrew, sorry to be missing it (and the groom at the wedding is a Goon...:mad: :D:D:D ) but I'll have my THFC crappy AM radio with me in the church, so in the unlikely event we race into a 3-0 lead I'll be thrown out...:D

Can't beat the C&H imo, marquee and beer garden mean it seems less crowded than other bars, owned by a Wexford man, plenty of Irish-descent types drink in there and always a warm welcome. Short walk/stumble to the ground as well...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Only an Arsenal supporter could get married on the day of a North london derby Ronan.
    Enjoy it - hopefully result will be perfect.:D

Advertisement