Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

it's about time we started to make a list

• 11-09-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

We all know 10 superstars were suspended.
    Anyway here is my list see what you all think. I hope this was not in another thread ( i could not find it. I am sure fozzy will move it if that is the case)

Bobby Lashley
    Melina -
    Mr Kennedy
    Umaga
    Regal
    Chavo
    Finlay
    Rey
    Nitro
    Helms

How right or wrong am i ( what %) ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is Finlay suspended? I haven't watched SD in months mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

-Kennedy
    -Umaga
    -Regal
    -Chavo
    -John Morrison (Nitro)
    -Charlie Haas

That's all i can think off of the top of my head, look around the names are all over the place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Bobby Lashley check
    Melina maybe
    Mr Kennedy quite possibly
    Umaga hopefully
    Regal maybe
    Chavo quite possibly
    Finlay unlikely
    Rey most definitely
    Nitro most definitely
    Helms maybe

Others might include
    Cena Hopefully
    Edge Hopefully not
    Batista Hopefully not

Do doubt a few ECW aswell

nellyshark wrote:

Bobby Lashley check
    Melina maybe
    Mr Kennedy quite possibly
    Umaga hopefully
    Regal maybe
    Chavo quite possibly
    Finlay unlikely
    Rey most definitely
    Nitro most definitely
    Helms maybe

Others might include
    Cena Hopefully
    Edge Hopefully not
    Batista Hopefully not

Do doubt a few ECW aswell

Rey, Finlay, Cena are Batista defo not suspended. The people suspended are those missing from TV for the next month, hench the reason Regal, Chavo, Umaga have all been "beaten up" and Kennedy is suspended for "impersonating a Mcmahon"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Hey, when did the game of games come back anyway? ;)
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Umaga, Kennedy, Chavo, Booker, Regal, Haas, Morrison, Masters and Funaki definitely appear to be suspended. That's only nine though, and WWE say they suspended 10. Their attorney said on tv that it was likely that two more would be suspended too. It's possible that Edge and Helms got suspended too, but they're out injured. Simon Dean's name came up in the investigation but he's been fired

Lashley, Melina, Finlay, Cena and Rey haven't come up in reports at all. Lashley's out injured anyway, and I'd say they don't have Melina on Raw at the moment because they've got Beth as the top female heel for now

Batista's name came up in reports, but not in any by Sports Illustrated, who were involved in investigating Signature Pharmacy. Batista denies everything though. Orton's name came up in Sports Illustrated's report, but some within WWE are saying that WWE claim that Orton already told them about it and somehow "served his time" already

And that is your definitive answer!

just to add a bit to that:

Here is a list of confirmed WWE performers that are under suspension that include the following:

1) Edge - Out with injury.
    2) Gregory Helms - Out with injury.
    3) Charlie Haas - 30 Days.
    4) John Morrison - 30 Days.
    5) Kennedy - 30 Days.
    6) William Regal - 30 Days.
    7) Funaki - 30 Days.
    8) Umaga - 30 Days.
    9) Chavo Guerrero - 30 Days.
    10) Chris Masters -- Unsure whether his suspension is a 30 day or 60 day.

and that's that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

amull87 wrote:
    Here is a list of confirmed WWE performers that are under suspension that include the following:

Confirmed by who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Thought Booker was suspended for 60 days, hence him supposedly handing in his notice?

Advertisement