Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name/link to this poem?

Options
  • 11-09-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

This might be a bit of a long shot but I'm looking for a poem I heard a couple of days ago there, i think it's called Crop Circles but google can't find it, or Crop something in anyway, it's about the drug trade (cocaine?) and the effect it has on the indigenous communties in the areas the crops are grown (at least thats what I interpreted it to mean), I can't remember any of the lines, or the poet, any one have any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Don't know if this will help but it was featured at the end of a tv programme about a guy that travels around the world taking on the toughest jobs in the world, and in the episode the poem featured in, he was working with the Columbian drug squad. I think the guys name is Danny Wallace but it might be some other dude.

Advertisement