Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets in Kevin St.

Options
  • 11-09-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

So I was told that the toilets in the basement of Kevin St. and the third floor toilets in the Anex(sp?) building were where some members of the GBLT soc go for a "quickie" after their society gatherings.

Sounds fucking disgusting. Excuse the pun. The guys I heard it from said they were told by the leader of the society. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Binomate wrote:
    So I was told that the toilets in the basement of Kevin St. and the third floor toilets in the Anex(sp?) building were where some members of the GBLT soc go for a "quickie" after their society gatherings.

Sounds fucking disgusting. Excuse the pun. The guys I heard it from said they were told by the leader of the society. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Nah no way.

....they use 408 instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think we need to bring in a college version of NBC's dateline. It could be a supplement in the compact.

I think your a homophobic

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

orla wrote:
    ....they use 408 instead.

is that why there was a table broken in that room? too much velocity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

Binomate wrote:
    I think we need to bring in a college version of NBC's dateline. It could be a supplement in the compact.

hmm, i think the compact has had its share of explosive controversies already judging by a certain thread which no one wants to see resurrected

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Well, sex in a public place is illegal, after all. I think those particular toilets are female only now, aren't they? There used to be both male and female ones there but they joined them into one. They did the same upstairs (outside the Snackery), but those are the male toilets.

The ones on the 3rd floor are male and female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I LOL'ed when I saw the sign at the entrance to the male toilets, which are in the basement of the other Kevin street building(not the Annex building).

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2199/devilsignaa5.gif

*Just excuse the amateur Microsoft paint job*:D

:) That's still there?!

Actually, on my very first day of DIT way back in 2000, I used the hand-dryer in those toilets only to have it spurt sparks out at me! I have never used it since, despite knowing that it's been repaired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Kevster wrote:
    :) That's still there?!

Actually, on my very first day of DIT way back in 2000, I used the hand-dryer in those toilets only to have it spurt sparks out at me! I have never used it since, despite knowing that it's been repaired.

The first day I used the basement toilets in Kevin Street, someone had smeared what seemed to be shít all over the walls of one of the cubicles. NICE!

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: ... ...that's DIT for ya! Ah no, there's always something 'interesting' in those basement toilets. Someone used to write poetry on the walls too; and someone once drew an enormous penis on the wall behind the toilet. I mean enormous as in it took up half the bloody wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

I really shoudn't be giving up this precious secret, but if you are male, the toilets opposite registration on the 2nd floor are the cleanest and least used in the entire college.

Sometimes I even don't have the compulsion to puke when I go in. Shock horror.

I actually knew about those ones and I sometimes used them when the others have been in deplorable conditions.

...but...wait... ...have we actually spent the past few posts talking about toilets? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

iUseVi wrote:
    I really shoudn't be giving up this precious secret, but if you are male, the toilets opposite registration on the 2nd floor are the cleanest and least used in the entire college.

Sometimes I even don't have the compulsion to puke when I go in. Shock horror.

im pretty sure they are staff toilets, anywho, just use the staff section in any of the normal toilets, ie go in the door and turn left instead of right. Clean as a bell.
    Stay away from the ones outside the snackery, the recent clamp down on smoking sessions in the whackery means the tobacco trail now leads to the cubicles in those toilets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

…………………………………………„„-^*''''*^~^*'''*^-„„
    …………………………………….„-^*''::::::::::„„„-~-„„~-*-„„-^*~~-„„
    ………………………………..„-^*''::::„„„-::::„„-~~-„„::~-„„::::/:::-~^:*^-„
    …………………………….„-*':::::::::„-^*::-„„:::~-„„::-„:\:::\:/::„„„„-~:::::'\
    ………………………….../::::::::„-~^^::::^~-„:*-„::\::|:„-*-„/„:::::::::::„„-::'\
    …………………………../::::::::/::-~~-„„::-„::'\::|„„-*' . . . . *-„::::„„„-~^:::|
    ………………………….|::::::::~~-„„____„„„-~^* . . . . . . . . *-„:::::::-„\:|
    ………………………….|:::::„-^*''¯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'\::::^-„:-„\
    ………………………….|::::'| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|::::~-„„:'|
    …………………………..\:::'| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \:::~-„„„:|
    ……………………………\::'| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\:::::::„-'„
    …………………………….*-| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „„-~~~~-„„ . . .'\::::/ /''\'\
    ……………………………...-| . „„-~~~~-„ . . . . „-*„-^*''o¯¯'''''*' . . . \:/ / . | |
    ……………………………...'\| .*^^*'''¯o¯'''*-„ . . . ,''*^~~^*'' . . . . . . | .\*-„ '|
    …………………………….....| . *^~~-~^*'' .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| ./-~./
    ……………………………….\'| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'| . . /'
    ………………………………...| . . . . . . .„- ' . . . .*^„ . . . . . . . . . . '|*^*' I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC..
    …………………………………*-„ . . . . . \„-„„_„„-^^-* . . . . . . . . . . .'| ........Why don't you have a seat over there
    ……………………………………\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
    …………………………………….'\ . . . „„_„„-~--~^*''''''. . . . . . . . . / .\
    ……………………………………...\ . . . .''*^~~~^^* . . . . . . . . . '/ . . \-„-„
    ……………………………………….''-„ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .„-* . . . | . \''*-„„
    ………………………………………….*-„ . . . . . . . . . . . . „„-^'' . . . . / . . '\;;;;*^-„„
    …………………………………………....|*^-„„ . . . . . . .„„-*' . . . . . ./' . . . .|;;;;;;;;;;¯''*^~-„„_
    ……………………………………….„„-^*'|\ . . ¯''*^~~^*'' . . . . . . .„-* . . . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;¯'''*^~-„„_
    ………………………………..„„„-^*'';;;;;;;;| *-„ . . . . . . . . . . . „-*'' . . . . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯''*^-„„
    …………………………„„-^*''¯;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;|\ . .*-„„ . . . . . . .„-*' . . . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*^~-„„
    ……………………„„-^*';;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;'|.\ . . . *^~-„„„„-^*' . . . . . . . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯'''*^-„„_
    ……………..„„-^*'¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .\ . . . „-*':::::::*-„ . . . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;''\
    ……….„-^*''¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . \ . ./''\:::::::::::/'''*^-„ . . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;'\
    …….../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . '\„-* . |:::::::/ . . . . *^-„„/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-'„„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\
    ……..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . . . /„__„-* . . . . . . .'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    …….'|;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . . „-*:::::::'\ . . . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\
    ……..|;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . /:::::::::::::'-„ . . . . ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\
    ……..'|;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'| ./::::::::::::::::'\ . . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    ……...|;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|/:::::::::::::::::::\ . . /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ………'|;;;;;;;;*-„;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|:::::::::::::::::::::\ ./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
    ……….|;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ……….'|;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|:::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
    ………..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ………..'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|:::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    …………|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    …………'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;'|:::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ………….'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;'|:::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;„-*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;EasterEggs;;|

I got owned today.

Binomate wrote:
    I got owned today.

Yeh ya did! Laughed at!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Binomate wrote:
    I got owned today.

ambiguity on interweb forumzes isn't cool.

explain? did it hurt at first?

I got the head of the LGBT to tell him that he was called into a meeting by the Union regarding allegations of sexual activities in the toilets by the society members.

He told me as a result of the allegations made against the society, they did a full medical examination on him and performed a cavity search.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

4th floor in the K buildin are my favorite. Even though I'm finished in there, I went in to visit them the toher day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

4th Floor in the K building eh?? dont recall anything special about them

anywhere in the K building is better than the annex though tbh, although i'd avoid the first floor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

What makes them good is because no one uses them, everyone is too lazy to walk that far. Always clean, and a nice view out the window also.

kdouglas wrote:
    4th Floor in the K building eh?? dont recall anything special about them

anywhere in the K building is better than the annex though tbh, although i'd avoid the first floor

The toilets in Aungier street are like Palaces compared to the Kevin street toilets:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh but it reminds me of a hospital, and i hate hospitals.

Cremo wrote:
    yeh but it reminds me of a hospital, and i hate hospitals.

All the place needs is the horrible disinfectant smell *shudder*

Advertisement