Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi alarm system

Options
  • 11-09-2007 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

I have a 1998 Spacewagon. Had to replace the battery today, since then the alarm has been on the blink. The keyless entry fob doesn't work and when i enable the alarm i have no way of switching it off except turning the key in the black cube under the bonnet.

can anyone advise on resetting the keyfob and getting the remote locking and alarm working properly again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

when you say keyless entry, do you mean R/C/L and alarm together on a fob? is it an aftermarket alarm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

yeah, the fob controls the alarm and locks. still on the blink, i think the remote might be knackered. as far as i can see it's not aftermarket. i just got a huge steering lock instead.

Advertisement