Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teashark - new java based browser (alpha)

• 11-09-2007 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

http://www.teashark.com/
    or d/l directly to phone @ wap.teashark.com

Stumbled across above java based browser, modeled somewhat on opera mini but for my money handles pages better than opera mini most of the time and is noticably faster at returning pages.
    Software is free and is in alpha so there are probably lots of bugs but if you are bored or interested in trying out a new browser give it a shot.
    It has a nice RSS finder which pops up and tells you if a site has feeds available etc.
    Worth a look...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 tdkeaveny

i really like it :) it works very well on wifi and as you say very fast. but ofcource on 3 not so well but thats not teasharks fault. good find

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

It works here on three (3pay mobile BB addon), but sometimes it just gives up and says "connecting" all the time. But when it works, it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I find opera mini 4 beta much better but maybe I just need to get used to it.

It's not completely compatible with my phone either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

What phone do you use it on, Hustler? I'm using it on Nok 6151 and works quite good. Very informative website they have put together, btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Trying it out on my Z610i now on 3pay, not bad at all.. tho I have to scroll around a bit to read pages, very interested in the rss thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement