Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dream Bad dream

• 11-09-2007 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

This is the first dream this is the bad dream

I’m in the Dominican Republic on holidays I have gone over with my parents my ex (she was my girlfriend then) her mam and my sister.
    I have just arrived and my girlfriend goes off with this other guy she had secretly arranged to meet there she’s staying with him and her mam.
    Ok so off I go and I meet this amazing girl and we really click I have arranged to meet her later.
    I’m walking back towards the hotel when I see a small train crash nothing serious I’m talking to the accident investigators who are British and they know my dad who does that in Ireland they ask can I ring him and get him down to lend a hand no problems and together we have it sorted in no time im walking back to the hotel along this strip of beach there’s another one identical about 150 feet away its about 30 feet wide and stretches out to sea.
    I’m looking out about 5 miles and can see the big cargo ships and cruise liners.
    Then the sound of a ships horn to my left, there is a huge cruise ship going down on the far side of the other channel im looking back at the wake which is sweeping people away, there is people on small boats getting hit by the ship. Its just to the left of me when a scream from the people on the right there is another huge ship on my side of the channel I can see the wake its about 20 feet in the air im screaming at my mam and dad to follow me behind this kind of ruined old wall or building, my dad has anchored himself to something and says he is ok my mam just makes it beside me when the water hits all around im holding on looking at people being washed away, the water passes and my mam steppes back then a wake of sand hits down she gets buried my dad is up to his waist he is ok trying to get himself out. I reach my mam who is dead, I’m crying as I carry her down the beach my dad is in shock and wanders off, I see a picture on a newspaper of me carrying her with some title of devastation.
    The coast guard are chasing the boats when I hear someone ( sounds like a radio ) saying there is 60 dead so far I then meet the amazing girl who hasn’t heard whats happened she arranges to meet me later. Then I see my sister who is in shock when she realises whats happened.
    Then I wake up Its so vivid the only thing i dont know is the names of the ships can anyonr tell me what this is about ?? Ill post the other dream later

Advertisement