Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rez coming to Xbox Live

• 12-09-2007 7:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭

Microsoft have just announced in Tokyo that one of the best PS2 and Dreamcast games is on its way to XBox Live. I cant wait to see it in high-def!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

rez?? what

am i right in thinking RESIDENT EVIL -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

OMG. I could cry I am so happy :D

Now means I never have to open again my Jap Dreamcast copy :)

HD update as well. 5.1 sound....is it my birthday or something ?

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=83197

Some pics for those who think its something other than what it is :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Terrific news. Ive been browsing the used sections in Gamestops for months trying to find this bad boy - one of my big gaming shames is that I didnt buy this on release.

Can't wait to give it a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeees! Always thought that would be a great move but I never thought they'd actually get to do it, can't wait to see it, gives a lot more people the chance to play it seeing as secondhand copies are so expensive now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They better release a trance vibrator for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Retr0gamer wrote:
    They better release a trance vibrator for it.
    can I not just use my PS2 one? Its just USB...

Trance Vibrator indeed. Right dirt birds yis are the pair of ye ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, seeing as seedy, filthy, perhaps even, "internal use only" purposes only were where an awful lot of the trance vibrators went, I'd say a re-release of that particular peripheral is a mixed blessing, all I can say on that is, DON'T BUY A SECOND HAND ONE ON EBAY!

Recently showed a few mates the PS2 version and all I got was some puzzled expressions, I swear a question mark appeared over one head, in place of a 20 watt bulb.
    Same when I provided a friend with a burned image of the DC version, had to do it ,couldn't find it anywhere! And he didn't get it either!

On a brighter note, Rez, On XBLA, In HD, mmm.... lovely.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It a whole new gaming experience when you stick that trance vibrator up your ar......

.....mpit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Ikaruga is coming as well:)
    (I can only imagine how balls hard the achievements are going to be in that one!)

Sweet. Ikaruga had been rumoured but finally official. Wish they could release Radiant Silvergun or summit like that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I missed out on Ikaruga the first time round - so I'm looking forward to that. Every Extend Extra Extreme looks good too... I haven't played the prequel, though.

I have Rez already but am semi-tempted to get it again. T'would be pretty sweet in HD alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Have Rez for my DC but could be tempted to get this over XBox Live (depending on price). It'd probably work out more expensive than my DC copy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Woo, probably the first couple of games I'll buy over XBLA since Geometry Wars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Was the PS2 Rez in 5.1? My 360 is the other side of the world, and I feel like I'm missing out... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

ahh surely you can pick up a cheap one for nothing over there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If I could find one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

sorry for being incredibly ignorant, but whats rez?

the screenshots look a bit mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Advertisement
Advertisement