Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers Ball

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Merrick wrote:
    Yep, the drink was cheap, and it was still only €6 in after 12 if you had an Amber card.

i had an amber card, does that count? :D

they should bring the shagtag back there, that was so **** it was actually funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

draffodx wrote:
    i had an amber card, does that count? :D
    Meh, they're pretty freely available anyway, I have a few of them lying around :D
    they should bring the shagtag back there, that was so **** it was actually funny :D
    Ah those were the days... I think they only did that in one or two other places in the country too.

yeh i had about three but i lost them all in amber itself!!

wonder how many people actually use boards from dkit? we should all meet up in the bar and have a session, then head to the malt and crawl in to amber to finish the night off :D :cool:

Sounds like a plan!
    Seems like a good few people here use boards, I only know one in real life though, and I'm not sure if he'd be up for a night out with random internet folk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Solomon

Yeah amber was 3 euro in beofre 12 and 2 euro a drink compared to 10 bucks a ticket and full price drinks in silence! they actually paid 3000 big ones for your man from bb... yawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

draffodx wrote:
    yeh i had about three but i lost them all in amber itself!!

wonder how many people actually use boards from dkit? we should all meet up in the bar and have a session, then head to the malt and crawl in to amber to finish the night off :D :cool:

I'm there. Sounds like a larf.

That_Guy wrote:
    I'm there. Sounds like a larf.

could be a good laugh alright, first round is on me! :D

draffodx wrote:
    could be a good laugh alright, first round is on me! :D

In that case I'll have a double jack daniels and coke with a dashing of tequila and a bag of crisps.

Well if we're ordering now and I'm not paying, I'll have a stein of vodka and an apple sour... :D

tut i cant believe the people of dkit are taking advantage of my generosity!

• Advertisement

Oh like you wouldn't do the same if we were picking up the charge! :P

Too true.

Merrick wrote:
    Oh like you wouldn't do the same if we were picking up the charge! :P

a nice ice cold pint of bulmers would do me nicely, i'll get the hard stuff off ya's later on :D

Advertisement