Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshmallow Choc Mousse

• 12-09-2007 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have a recipe for that 5 min chocolate mousse on Nigella Lawson Express last night? It's not on her wbsite and look yum, uses marshmallows in it....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭xxdilemmaxx

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

Hi all,

Does anyone have a recipe for that 5 min chocolate mousse on Nigella Lawson Express last night? It's not on her wbsite and look yum, uses marshmallows in it....

So how did it turn out?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭xxdilemmaxx

It was a bit marshmallowy, the consistency was a bit weird!!! It's ok if you're in a real hurry but if not I would just do an ordinary choc mousse. There's a nicer recipe for choc mousse on the F Word website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 SlummyMummy

Anyone else tried any of the other recipes from this series? must admit that although I haven't I'm not that impressed with this series (and I do like her recipes)....if a friend invited me for a 'quick after-work supper' and all we had was crispy squid and mayo I'd be asking when the main course was coming ???!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

I must admit to being very dissapointed with this series.
    I love Nigella and "Nigella Bites" is one of my fav. books.
    But there's something forced and fake about her since the move to BBC.

I saw the blueberry syrup piece the other night and to be honest I was cringing.
    :(

Advertisement