Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there a standard height for toilet outlets?

Options
  • 12-09-2007 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

I'm putting in a bathroom in the next few weeks but the ware isnt being delivered for another week or 2, i need to get on with drilling some big holes for pipes and i'm wondering what height from the ground floor should i drill?

I'm going to be using a qualceram york bowl but qualceram dont have this detail in their catalogue or website and my supplier doesnt have the stuff in stock yet.

armitage shanks seem to do everything to either 185 or 190mm centre from the floor. is this a general stanard between all manufacturers? I'll be drilling a 5 inch hole for a 4 inch pipe so i'll have some play, but not much

Advertisement