Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home Cinema Audio...

• 12-09-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭

I'm putting together a home cinema. At the moment, it consists of a Playstation 3, a PC media server (serving to the PS3), displayed on an Epson TW700 HD projector. I'm currently looking into setting up surround sound audio, but am unsure where to start.

My budget is approximately 300e

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Me too! Looking for a cheap(ish) surround sound system for the setup with PS3

Media server serving to the ps3?? is that just a hard drive or is it more complicated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Media server serving to the ps3?? is that just a hard drive or is it more complicated?

Getting off-topic, but: I have an old laptop with all my media on it. The laptop runs a programme called TVersity (google it!) which transcodes all my media and streams it to the PS3 automatically. No fuss.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

NekkidBibleMan,

There's a couple of threads here with happy €300 5.1 system buyers - Click Here for instance............

Ritz.

Advertisement