Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Counter Machines

Options
  • 12-09-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any shop with one of those change counter machines?
    I have 2 big tins of change which Im not in the mood for counting myself.
    The centra in mayfield used to have one but got rid of it a while back
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

try the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Tree wrote:
    try the bank?

Not sure that the banks will take loose coins anymore. I think they will now only accept it if yoou've already counted and bagged it into the appropriate bags and amounts for each type of coin.

Can anyone verify this??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yes, any bank will tell you to go home, count and bag the money and bring it back. Turning up to a bank teller with a bag of loose change is likely to get you skinned and quartered.

Havent seen any of the change sorting machines around for a hell of a long time. I'd say get to the bank, get some bags off them and get counting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Ive seen one in Supervalu Glanmire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement