Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up for the Match?

Options
  • 12-09-2007 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

So... who is heading up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

im goin up sat on train heading straight out on the town. head to castleknock about 1 am before i cant get a taxi. into town about 11am soak up atmosphere head to croker early, hate people who turn up late on AI final day.

after in to town celebrating hopefully and back home mon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭BrianCalgary

It's available on Setanta Broadband. Kicks off at 8:00am, church starts at 9:00am.

Will watch the archive later that afternoon.

May the best team in Green and Gold win!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Should be a good match alright! Hopefully things will go well and keep Sam away from Leeside! hehe

Oh and may the best team win and all that... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

I assume I can hear it on Radio Kerry -- all the way here in the Bronx.

:D

I assume I can hear it on Radio Kerry -- all the way here in the Bronx.

:D

The voice of the Kindgom :D

Enjoy the match ;)

• Advertisement

440Hz wrote:
    The voice of the Kindgom :D

Enjoy the match ;)

Kerry 3-13 - 1-9 Cork

Kind of difficult NOT to enjoy that! :D

twas an exciting afternoon even if the match itself wasnt one of those 'edge of your seat' ones. Vert happy with the result of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

440Hz wrote:
    twas an exciting afternoon even if the match itself wasnt one of those 'edge of your seat' ones. ;)

Understatement of the year ladies and gentlemen. It was terrible. ( i take it you are talking about the final, just saw this message and butted it)

I was born and lived the first 12 years of my life in co westmeath so my interest in GAA is not great. Although when a certain kerry man was manager i took notice of GAA for awhile. I don't hate GAA, i just find myself not having the time to watch it. strange.

Anyway i am good at the ould sums ( was my best subject in school) and by my calculations it looks like Kerry have won too many sam's ( or Liam, i think it's sam).Anyway I was just wondering could Kerry miss the next championship to give others a chance. I saw the first 15 minutes of the final and walked away from my tv saying " these guys are going to win this for the next 10 years" ( i am sure everyone in ireland, bar the kingdom, was thinking the same)

not been smart but if kerry did win the cup for the next few years in a row would you still be really really happy and excited.

triple h wrote:
    ... but if kerry did win the cup for the next few years in a row would you still be really really happy and excited.

Yes. :D

Yes. :D

hehe!! My sentiments exactly... if Kilkenny are allowed, we can't we :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement