Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib Loan

Options
  • 12-09-2007 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

How long after they receive your signed agreement, do they give you the actual money?

I put they signed agreement in the post this morning, would I have it by Friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

me87_ie wrote:
    How long after they receive your signed agreement, do they give you the actual money?

I put they signed agreement in the post this morning, would I have it by Friday?

They give it straightaway after they get the signed forms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

me87_ie wrote:

that's what I did and that's what I got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭me87_ie

Did you get it on the Thursday or the Friday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭me87_ie

I'm looking at my online banking now, and I can see the loan account but it says the balance is 0.00... Where's my money?

• Advertisement
Advertisement