Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What our dogs do when we're not at home!.

Options
  • 12-09-2007 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Hehehe.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dirty dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

You should change the password for your computer.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

You should change the password for your computer.:o

Yeah I guess 'doggie_style' wasn't secure enough :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

ha ha :D

I'm glad I didn't have the internet set up at home so Jake could only browse the magazines for sausages instead of buying them online...

P1010536edit.jpg

^^^

HEHEHE thats a great photo!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Was anybody listening to the Joe Duffy show today ?
    There was a story on it that a pit bull got off the lead, so to speak and attacked a horse in St. Stephen's Green. The dog's owner couldn't stop his own dog from savagely attacking the horse, who needed 15 stitches as a result of the attack. Apparently the dog latched onto the soft tissue at the front of the horses chest and it the horse had to buck three times to get the dog to let go. The dog's owner got bitten in the foot too as he tried to stop the attack.
    Why don't people muzzle these dogs? Maybe I'm wrong here, but isn't it against the law to have a pitbull "In Public" with no muzzle on ?
    Edited from "outdoors" to In public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭alexdenby6

outdoors no, in a public place yes.

alexdenby6 wrote:
    outdoors no, in a public place yes.
    Post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

tallus wrote:
    Why don't people muzzle these dogs? Maybe I'm wrong here, but isn't it against the law to have a pitbull "In Public" with no muzzle on ?
    Edited from "outdoors" to In public.

I was running in Bushy park two nights ago when some dog who had been barking around the place started to chase me. And he was in earnest. Quite scary

dudara wrote:
    I was running in Bushy park two nights ago when some dog who had been barking around the place started to chase me. And he was in earnest. Quite scary
    I can understand that, I dont know a lot about dogs/canine behaviour myself which doesn't help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The problem was that I'm quite used to dogs. I grew up on a farm with Jack Russells for ratting and border collies working as sheep dogs. I can read dogs fairly well, which is why this dog scared me. He would have continued to come after me if I'd continued to run. Instead he went off after someone else. I'd seen him earlier walking alongside someone, so his owner was there somewhere.

Deadly, a fun post turns into a 'pit bull ripped my grannys knickers off' thread.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Mairt wrote:
    Deadly, a fun post turns into a 'pit bull ripped my grannys knickers off' thread.

:rolleyes:

Don't they all - getting a bit tiresome at this stage. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

When I opened this I thought it was going to be a fun topic but yet again people are going off topic.

golden wrote:
    When I opened this I thought it was going to be a fun topic but yet again people are going off topic.
    Well it's something a dog got up to while it's master wasn't around, how is that off topic? or would it be more convinient if people ignored vicious pit bull attacks and let people break the law by not having a muzzle on the dog and not having control over it. ?
    Don't make me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Lets keep this civil please. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Ok Bond, and apologies to everyone if it looks like I hijacked the thread.
    *edit* this is probably going to sound stupid, but I thought if I started a new thread with "pitbull attacks horse" it might attract people who don't actually know a lot or care that much about dogs.

Advertisement