Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Irishman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer

Options
  • 12-09-2007 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

An Irishman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer were sitting together in a carriage in a train. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carraiges and it went completely dark.

Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Irishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand against his face as he had been slapped there.

The Englishman was thinking, "The Irish fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead."

Claudia Schiffer was thinking, "The English fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Irishman and got slapped for it."

And the Irishman was thinking, "This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that English bastard again."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

ah never gets old that one
    gets a giggle outta me every time!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

yep great joke, :) every time i hear it

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciggs

LOL great one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I love that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

older than black baby jesus, but i read it every time because the englishman gets slapped :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement