Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options for Mullingar

Options
  • 12-09-2007 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I currently use 3 froadband and am sick of it. I will be cancelling the contract soon hopefully due to speed (lack of), numerous disconections per hour(great when playing poker online mid-hand) and the fact that it just disconnects the modem as a device from my laptop so often too.

Anyway I wish to pursue other options. Here's the catch, I don't have a land line nor do I want 1 unless absolutely necessary. I live 3 miles outside of mullingar and I know some people slightly closer to town with connections. I hope there are some Mullingarians around here. What are my options and has anybody used Ice as an ISP?

Cheers in advance,
    Richie

EDIT:Didn't see Ice BB sticky, now reading it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭coillcam

Bumpety Bump. Any help much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

hi i live out near rathconrath, what part are you living in?, im using ice bb ath the moment and find them great i was using last mile but there speed is crap 512 dl for 38 quid a month compared to €40 for a 3meg dl.

Advertisement