Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req what to get cheap in philippines

• 12-09-2007 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I have a friend going to the philippines

is there any good stuff to get cheap over there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

a new wife?philippines-women.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

any better ones looking for better quality

do they come with a 3 warranty :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Is number 1 really called Poo? She'll have to be at a steep discount! And shouldn't she be number 2 instead? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

hahahaha!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

See if you can get yourself a nurse, most Irish and UK hospitals seem
    to pick them up cheap from the Philippines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rhodney

Kazu wrote:
    I have a friend going to the philippines

is there any good stuff to get cheap over there

is your friend from philippines?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 VelocityGirl

Tanduay rum is very good quality but incredibly cheap - starting at less than a euro for a 500ml bottle.

Other than that, there are usually heaps of cheap clothes, cds and dvds inthe markets. But as with other Asian countries they are fake. You might be able to pick up a cheap mobile phone but I never used to go there for the cheap electronics in particular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

They have great karaoke systems with mics you plug into d'telly and cartridges you plug into the mics which my neighbour informed me are cheap as chips over there. Want one so bad..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Herpes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

craichoe wrote:
    Herpes

Dont you know you cant catch STD's while on holidays!

on topic:
    most of the electronic stuff would probably be cheap over there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

craichoe wrote:
    Herpes
    herpes aint cheap,It will cost you "10 dollar, I love you lonnng time":D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

craichoe wrote:
    Herpes
    Would this be made from human her? :D

Not your ornery onager

Philippines is great , i thought it would be like tailand or somthing but no way ! Google it and look at the beaches !! 700 islands .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

esel wrote:
    Would this be made from human her? :D
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12 d2x2

I am appalled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Am appalled also, but thats the way these boards are moderated.

The Philippines consists of 7,107 islands, not 700.

Electrical stuff aint that much cheaper. Yes them mics with the built in Karaoke are cheap.

Filipino Rum and Brandy about a Euro a bottle. Cigarettes are a fraction of here.

The white sand beaches (Boracay & Bohol ++), the rice fields in north Luzon, Chocolate Hills in Bohol. Its the Caribbean without the crowds and high prices.

Filipina nurses get paid the same as Irish nurses.

Temperature at sea level seldom goes below 20C even at night.

Go there Feb to May. Marriage brokerage is illegal in the Philippines, unlike here (Lisdoonvarna).

Fish, Chicken, Pork & rice. Coconuts, Mangos and bananas.

Way better holiday than Thailand to be sure.

cgi bye
    boo

PS: Hope none of you guys are on the opperating table when one of these registered nurses are working.:eek: Could wake up missing something:eek:
    :eek:
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irishjugan

so attemping to advertise a company on this forum
    is located and frowned upon straight away, however blatant and obvious racism is not even worth a comment of distaste from a moderator.

perhaps it may just seem as an opinion to them but complete cultural ignorance and the portraying of western superiority towards a supposed inferior asian race does not seem like a healthy opinion to me.

in terms of your own profitable public relations it may seem healthy to leave and except these statements as the ''boys drinking night conversation'' type of image and unfortunatley judging from this thread there seems to be more of that type of lad than the more enlightened part of the irish love produce.

i am only putting forward my opinion as these other retards (besides the two behind me) on this thread have i hope not to offend anyone and also am not asking boards to change the world i merely only hope for one of the moderators to moderate tell the bogmen to shut the f*c* up.

i love boards.ie so i feel i should express my concern

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

WTF are you doing dragging up a thread from last year? Are you searching through old threads for something to whine about or were you searching for a Philippine wife? Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement