Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somebody to downgrade my PSP

Options
  • 12-09-2007 4:00pm

Hey there, i have a PSP Version 3.30 and i am looking to get it dowgraded , is there anybody in Dublin that can help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Go out and buy yourself a copy of lumines (teh first!) for <€10 and do it yourself. Its oh so easy. If i was in near Dublin i'd do it for you.

If you do buy Lumines, do a search on downgrading 3.50 with Lumines in google.

Edit: actually if you want i could talk you through it on skype or google talk.

Cant find lumines anywere , checked loads of shops .

What shops did you check? Try Xtravision or Gamestop, got mine for €10. Its well worth it. Even rental would be another way of doing it.

Its a pity that theres not much interest in this forum, you'd get some offers from Dublin.

Yeah i did all the city centre shops and i checked Xtravisions around my area and no luck . People selling it on ebay but they are going for 20 pounds and so on , and that seems to be alot for that game. Will keep looking though.

Well that sucks, keep looking and try and order in if you can. People selling it on Ebay know how to scam down to the last buck. Then they ride ya with the shipping as well. You could also try the wanted section on adverts.ie to maybe get more of a reaction in the Dublin area.

• Advertisement

Well i have downgraded it today, ended up being very easy to do.

Yeah its a sinch. Feels good too when its done. Might i suggest using pimpstreamer if you have wireless and lots of .avi files.

If you are thinking about messing with themes and icons then make sure and back up your flash0. So you can recover if something goes wrong.

Did you upgrade to M33 3.52 or 3.40 OE?

upgraded to M33 3.52 , just need to get a 4 gig card now .

You can stream .iso's and that over USB and some over wireless. 4 gig cards are steep and it doesnt look like they are going to come down any time soon. Watch out for ebay card scammers from the UK and Asia.

They sell cards that aren't "magicgate" supported and in some cases they wont show files and in other cases the psp wont save anything to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

4 gig cards are steep and it doesnt look like they are going to come down any time soon.

50 euro for a 4 gig card on elara.ie site. Pretty cheap! :)

• Advertisement

Orly? Niooce wan!! Ill be getting that. Thanks.

Advertisement