Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ankle Watch

• 12-09-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing one of these for my mistress's 25th birthday on the 19th of September.

I know you can get ankle chains and jewelery fairly handy but I amn't too sure where I might pick up an ankle watch.

I'm located in and around dublin city but I have no problem ordering online.
    Unfortunately the lady in question has cankle-like ankles so size will need to be larger than 'normal'.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Why would anyone want an ankle watch?
    Have you been watching too many noir films?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It would be funny watching her trying to check the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Worst.present.idea.ever

Also, if she has unsightly ankles, do you really want to draw attention to that area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

"Cankles?" Thats real nice. I'm sure wants a gift that will draw more attention to her cankles...

Did you make up this ankle watch? I think it'd be a horrible gift. For starters, do you know how hard it is to accesorise, especially footwear?? What will go with an ankle watch? Unless it's teeny and silver and diamonds...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Dear god if you buy her an ankle watch she'll run a mile and never contact you again!! That's a horrible idea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I've never even heard of an ankle watch!!

It's such a pointless present though even if you find one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hey, it's my friends 25th birthday on the 19th September, and she has a bf we don't really get to meet. Oh god, is she your mistress? Noooo! If she is she won't like an ankle watch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭rusalka

Cankle watch! Nooooooooooooooo!:eek:

Jebus, just give her a bunch of flowers and take her to a nice restaurant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

:D Cankle watch love it!!

Eh on a serious note though... WORST PRESENT EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Maybe it's so he can tell the time when they are having sex?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

you cant be serious.If you are looking for the relationship to end why dont you just say it to her instead of buying an ankle watch:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Noelie wrote:

Cos thats when you really need to know the time.

Is this like a gift for the woman who has everything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

your taking the piss right OP ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Noelie wrote:

You'll just need an egg timer on an elastic band so...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I think OP is taking the pissss???

I googled ankle watch - nothing cam up :D

Why dont you make one :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

fatal wrote:
    you cant be serious.If you are looking for the relationship to end why dont you just say it to her instead of buying an ankle watch:D

Well I was serious when I made the topic - not so sure now after reading all the responses tho! :D

I suppose a part of the reason I thought of it was because she has a bit of a foot fetish. A lot of the time I spend with her I be massaging and rubbing her feet. I'm not the only one though - it's not exactly erotic, but she has a few friends and family members who do it too.
    She likes her feet to be perfect (perhaps to compensate for her cankles), so things like filing corns and massaging tough skin is an almost nightly task.

I thought it might be sexy/sweet to have a nice fancy ankle watch down there for me and her family/friends to admire when they are down there!

chump wrote:
    Well I was serious when I made the topic - not so sure now after reading all the responses tho! :D

I suppose a part of the reason I thought of it was because she has a bit of a foot fetish. A lot of the time I spend with her I be massaging and rubbing her feet. I'm not the only one though - it's not exactly erotic, but she has a few friends and family members who do it too.
    She likes her feet to be perfect (perhaps to compensate for her cankles), so things like filing corns and massaging tough skin is an almost nightly task.

I thought it might be sexy/sweet to have a nice fancy ankle watch down there for me and her family/friends to admire when they are down there!

It just gets better and better - so to put things straight..you want to get your mistress an ankle watch (largers than "normal" because she has cankles), so it amazes and amuses her friends and family whilst they or she files her corns and hard skin on her feet??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good luck with that one :D

Anyway - I dont know where you can get one, google doesnt bring up anything..as mentioned above, make one yourself, the prezzie will be extra special then :D I liked the egg time and elastic band idea - grab your pastman in the morning, Im sure he will have some extra large elastic bands :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭cormie

LadyE wrote:
    It just gets better and better - so to put things straight..you want to get your mistress an ankle watch (largers than "normal" because she has cankles), so it amazes and amuses her friends and family whilst they or she files her corns and hard skin on her feet??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good luck with that one :D

lol, one of the few times I've actually lol'ed from boards:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

chump wrote:

You have to be making this up? Her family and friends massage her feet and file her corns because she has a foot fetish? Are you sure you know what fetish means?

You're effectively saying she engages in sexual activity with her family members. I seriously hope this isn't the case.

cormie wrote:
    lol, one of the few times I've actually lol'ed from boards:D

Im still pissing myself at the OP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

kittex wrote:
    You have to be making this up? Her family and friends massage her feet and file her corns because she has a foot fetish? Are you sure you know what fetish means?

You're effectively saying she engages in sexual activity with her family members. I seriously hope this isn't the case.

Oh god, this thread is hilarious.

Advertisement