Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will my mobile device work with YouTube Mobile?

• 12-09-2007 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Will my mobile device work with YouTube Mobile?

There are 2 technical requirements you have to meet in order to watch videos on YouTube Mobile from your mobile device:

1. Your device has to support RTSP streaming. To determine if your mobile device supports this type of streaming, you may want to check your device's manual to find a description of its specifications.

I have a Nokia e65

2. Your service carrier has to allow streaming videos. You may want to contact your carrier for more information about the availability of data streaming on your mobile device.

I'm using the O2 WAP access point

Should this be working for me? It seems to launch realplayer but doesn't work from there.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Should do. Ring O2 customer care and I'm sure their tech people will look at it.

Vodafone definitely support it on their new Mobile Internet service. YouTube is one of their partners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hi

I cant get streaming to work on my SE K800i either, data services work fine on it.
    It must be O2 not setting up a proxy or something to allow us to do it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Well it's not a prob with the phone as I have a E65 on voda and youtube works grand

Advertisement