Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year Computing...

Options
  • 12-09-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

anyone here in the Fisrt year computing class???

that was nice of them today to give us free usb memory sticks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

free! best frame that, probally the last thing you will ever get from them for free

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

****ERS! I never got anything like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

ah i remember the day of zip discs..... free memory sticks what next.. ca's spread evenly appart?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

ro1798 wrote:
    ah i remember the day of zip discs..... free memory sticks what next.. ca's spread evenly appart?:D
    Dreamer!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

ro1798 wrote:

I remember the days of not-free floppy disks. We "got" integrated 100mb Zip drives in 3rd year :p

And of course the college shop just happened to have a supply of zip disks whilst charging through the nose for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You used to be able to buy floppy disks from a little machine in the business labs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Giblet wrote:
    You used to be able to buy floppy disks from a little machine in the business labs.

I don't remember that ... then again, I rarely ventured into the business lab :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Lemming wrote:
    I don't remember that ... then again, I rarely ventured into the business lab :p

Don't Lie Lemming....rumour has it you used to go down for a lunch time perv at all the business ladies :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

^^ i would have to hold my hands up to that, so guilty. very few ladies in the engineering side of things. and its not only lunch time that morning break also. and to be honest its anybreak we get sometimes i might skip lectures just to have a ramble ;)

Advertisement