Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Broadband??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭nilhg

hi all,

sorry for draging up an old post bt may be living in rathangan soon and wanted to find out what the current options were for bb. bonkers.ie are showing up quite a few options- smart, digiweb, eircom, etc but I cant imagine all these are available Phone line is an option so is eircom the best bet?

I plan to be a heavy enough bb user, with a couple of laptops and phone and using a wireless network for streaming music and other files.

any help appreciated

If you are going to be living in or close to the town then DSL is probably the best option, after that Ripplecom or Leinster Broadband or one of the 3G operators would be the best bet.

If you want to PM me where you might be thinking of living I'll try to find out how folks there are getting on with their BB.

Advertisement