Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Odd Task Manager behaviour

• 12-09-2007 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

When I press Ctrl Alt Del to launch task manager it opens like this:

TaskManager.JPG

The rest of the window is missing I cant access the file menu, the other tabs or close the window. Dose anyone know why taskmanager is opening like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

spyware is my best guess from looking at the contents of the process in the screen shot run spybot, Windows defender and anti-virus software to root out anything running the background.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Double click the border and the rest of your options will activate!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055146131

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Thanks jonny i knew it was something simple.
    8T8 wrote:
    spyware is my best guess from looking at the contents of the process in the screen shot

Thats just a screenshot i found on the net not mine, thanks anyway.

Advertisement