Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pascal Chimbonda arrested...

Options
  • 12-09-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Link

In relation to the Stevens Inquiry, others are believed to be in the frame as well:
    It is expected that the London police will now move quickly to make other arrests, including highprofile Premiership footballers and well-known football personalities.

The article states that the transfer from Wigan to Spurs is not under suspicion.

Be very careful what you say on this please, if its not already in the public domain keep your rumours to yourself. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Why the fook did this guy need a loan of 18k ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I thought this was going to be a lame joke about being nicked for impersonating a football player :p

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mike65 wrote:
    I thought this was going to be a lame joke about being nicked for impersonating a football player :p

Mike.

I leave the lame jokes to you Mike...:p :p:p

Advertisement