Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear in the forest!!

Options
  • 12-09-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

A bear is chasing a rabbit in the forest. Out of nowhere a magic frog appears and agrees to give the rabbit and bear 3 wishes each if they agree to be at peace together. They agree.

The bear thinks for a second and then says, "I wish every bear in this forest was female except me" The frog grants him his wish.

The rabbit then gets his first wish and wishes for the fastest motorbike in the world. He gets it instantly.

The bear then gets his second wish and wishes that every bear in the country except him was female. He gets his wish.

The rabbit then gets his second wish and wishes for the best crash-helmet in the world. He gets his wish

The bear then gets his third wish and says, " I shouldv'e wished for this the first time but now I wish that every bear in the world except me was female." The frog moves his hand slightly and the bear's wish comes true.

As the bear turns away, pretty happy with his wishes, the rabbit prepares to say his final wish. He puts on his crash helmet, gets on his motorbike, and starts revving it up. He then says.....

I wish the bear was GAY!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciggs

Lol i like that one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

KamiKazi wrote:
    rofl

What ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

sd123 wrote:
    What ?

rolls over floor laughing. like lol or lmao. or are you taking the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

sd123 wrote:
    What ?
    Use google

Funny joke btw lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very good, I laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Very good reminds me of the old joke of the bear and the rabbit both taking a dump together and the bear enquires of the rabbit:'does your shít stick to you fur when you take a dump' and the rabbit says no, so the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his arse with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

kraggy wrote:
    rolls over floor laughing. like lol or lmao. or are you taking the piss?
    BTW I don't think he is TBH. AFAIK alot of newbies don't know WTF a lot of these abbreviations IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Gave me a smile!:)
    Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

FYI in France LOL is PDR or MDR ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

patmac wrote:
    BTW I don't think he is TBH. AFAIK alot of newbies don't know WTF a lot of these abbreviations IMHO.

ye, thanks, i know what all those mean. i just didn't know the other one. :)

Advertisement