Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative names of Stagshead??

Options
  • 13-09-2007 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey: a quick question: anyone know if the Stagshead (pub off Dame St.) is known by any other names?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I've heard of it being called the Slag's Bed, mainly by trinners types.

Never heard of another name...do you mean like a surname such as The Castle Lounge / Grogans etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

pog it wrote:
    Hey: a quick question: anyone know if the Stagshead (pub off Dame St.) is known by any other names?

ehm, The Stags ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Never heard it called anything other than the Stags, Stags Head, or as Stovelid said the Slags Bed.

Oh, and Aloysius McGillicuddy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

The Doe's hoof, no seriously - some I heard some D4 head's calling it this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Cool... hadn't heard of any of them! Was asking cause I heard of a place called the Treaty and I'd also heard that the film The Treaty was filmed there, or some of it was anyway, so... I though maybe that was the pub The Treaty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement