Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rez. Xbox Live Arcade.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, it's excellent news.

There's a second hand copy in my local videogame shop for a tenner on the PS2, but I think I'll hold off and see if it comes out for the PSN. Probably not, but oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yeah, it's excellent news.

There's a second hand copy in my local videogame shop for a tenner on the PS2, but I think I'll hold off and see if it comes out for the PSN. Probably not, but oh well!
    Of course it's not coming out for PSN.

Because PS3 hasn't got rumble as standard ;)
    Which, as you know, is actually important for this 5.1 + HD remake

Gah, sadly that is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

not out til next year tho

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

But it justifies me buying a 360 now ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Please tell me you live in the Dublin/Wicklow area! Been looking for a 2nd hand copy for months to no avail :(

Please tell me you live in the Dublin/Wicklow area! Been looking for a 2nd hand copy for months to no avail

Close... Okayama, Japan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Close... Okayama, Japan.

Lollers.
    Wish I was there :p (although I always wish I was in Japan)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Please tell me you live in the Dublin/Wicklow area! Been looking for a 2nd hand copy for months to no avail :(
    There's a shop in Kilkenny that has a new (but not sealed) copy for 19 Euroz.

Advertisement