Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moderation?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You're a spammer. You were banned for spamming. Now, **** off, Gytis.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh no... not the Digiweb leadership!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 4colours

Karoma wrote:
    You're a spammer. You were banned for spamming. What's the mystery?
    I was wondering, however, is English your first language?

i'm not spammer... Sorry for my english, but i know more languages( just 4) as that educated moderater.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

What makes you think a 'he' banned you?

Also...goodbye .o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I didn't know the banned screen looked like that. Very cool.:cool:

• Advertisement

4colours wrote:
    i'm not spammer... Sorry for my english, but i know more languages( just 4) as that educated moderater.
    You shilled / spammed your own (Commerical) website. You have contributed nothing else to this site... that makes you a spammer.

Spankeh wrote:
    What makes you think a 'he' banned you?

Also...goodbye .o/

"he"- Bond-007

Karoma wrote:
    You shilled / spammed your own (Commerical) website. You have contributed nothing else to this site... that makes you a spammer.

but he dont know, what age i am... maybe i'm 10 years old.... and is that normal?...

If you're registering a domain and operating a business at the age of ten - I'll personally force that SMOD to apologise for his bad language.
    He made assumptions and you've made assumptions. The only difference is, he was right (You are a spammer. Your cats are hideuously ugly.)
    Now, kindly **** right off.

Karoma wrote:
    If you're registering a domain and operating a business at the age of ten - I'll personally force that SMOD to apologise for his bad language.
    He made an assumption and you've made an assumption. The only difference is, he was right.
    how do you think, how many children write something in this forum about cats and dogs.... He dont like Sphynx? Ok, that is his opinion, but that does not mean, that other people dont like...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I'd just love to ya know.

It only takes 4 seconds

4colours wrote:
    how do you think, how many children write something in this forum about cats and dogs.... He dont like Sphynx? Ok, that is his opinion, but that does not mean, that other people dont like...
    Hang on... What is your problem? That he doesn't like your cats OR is it that you are trying to get free advertising for your website and were stopped?
    People in the forum did not see that message aimed at you and you alone until you posted here. WON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN???

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm willing to go on record saying that I dont like his ugly ass cats either.

Karoma wrote:
    Hang on... What is your problem? That he doesn't like your cats OR is it that you are trying to get free advertising for your website and were stopped?

for me does not matter- like he or not. That is his opinion... But situation is that:
    i just write , that will be first in ireland sphynx litter... thats all. i dont want to sale or something more ( i not will sale for anybody- i have to trust that person, because that is special breed)... he write: ugly cats... OK, that is his opinion. i answered: you have to see once sphynx, and i'm sure you will change your opinion. and he banned ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well if you dont like the cats you can ring and tell him in person.

http://www.sphynx.ie/contact/

You did not sign up to be part of any of the communities here you signed up to pimp you site and were righteously banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

11.JPG

THEY'RE ****ING UGLY!!!

Now STFU.

Your post, under your website-address-for-a-username pretty much consisted of a link to your website and a notice that you'd have cats around a certain date. What is the purpose of this information if not to market that they will be available for sale? As such, this is unsolicited marketing = spam. Judging from the ban message, you were told to stop advertising but persisted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If Hitler was a cat, that's what he'd look like.

THEY'RE ****ING UGLY!!!

Now STFU.

:D

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote:
    Your post, under your website-address-for-a-username pretty much consisted of a link to your website and a notice that you'd have cats around a certain date. What is the purpose of this information if not to market that they will be available for sale? As such, this is unsolicited marketing = spam. Judging from the ban message, you were told to stop advertising but persisted.

that i did last time, after first bann

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They look like ugly cats, that have been turned inside out. :(

sphynx_cats%20(26).jpg

photoshop fodder boys.

Look you broke the site rules and you get banned that is the way it works.

feylya wrote:
    If Hitler was a cat, that's what he'd look like.
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

He'd look more like this:
    171930094_f33a2de0c1.jpg

Although...
    kitler.jpg

The-Rigger wrote:
    They look like ugly cats, that have been turned inside out. :(
    yes, they really look different, unusual ... but they have really diferent personality as other cats... but that is normal: one line siames, other Bengal, third rex...

Oh sweet jebus:
    sphynx_cats%20(25).jpg

I'll sue j00 for the nightmares this'll lead to.

'If your cat look like evil Gremlin - then it Sphynx.'

This is a private website and when you sign up you get permission to post as long as you play be the rules.

When you break the rules your permission to post on this privatley owned website gets removed.

Yes this privately owned website is hosted with digiweb but how it is run and it's term and conditions for banning accounts are not digiwebs concern.

4colours wrote:
    yes, they really look different, unusual ... but they have really diferent personality as other cats... but that is normal: one line siames, other Bengal, third rex...

I would not get too comfy posting here soon that account will be banned and this thread deleted and if needs be your IP address will be banned.

Thaedydal wrote:

Look you broke the site rules and you get banned that is the way it works.

OK, i understand...
    Morning is more intelligent...
    we will look what will be tomorrow...

Sorry, i have no time for this contention tonight, i will solve that tomorrow... Not in this "Private website
    domain: boards.ie
    descr: Boards Ltd (Body Corporate)
    descr: Body Corporate (Ltd,PLC,Company)
    descr: Registered Business Name
    admin-c: ABO206-IEDR
    tech-c: ABO206-IEDR
    renewal: 12-July-2008
    nserver: ns1.hosting.digiweb.ie
    nserver: ns3.hosting.digiweb.ie
    source: IEDR

person: Dan King
    nic-hdl: ABO206-IEDR