Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moderation?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

4colours wrote:
    Could you try... :)

on this IP is maybe 180 clients... :)
    Actually, only you are using that IP address on boards so we will be banning just you.

Incidentally, Cloud once banned all of Cork from boards, so don't think it's impossible.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Gordon wrote:
    Incidentally, Cloud once banned all of Cork from boards, so don't think it's impossible.

Ha ha. Does he really hate langers that much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

My favourite bit is the way he seems to think he's got some natural right to abuse us by Spamming his crap.

The initial complaint of "lawlessness" is brilliant. Surely someone out there will defend his god-given right to interrupt people's conversations with his unpaid-for advertisements. Quick! Digiweb to the rescue!

This is truely an all-time classic and one of the stupidest people to ever come to boards.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Talliesin wrote:
    This is truely an all-time classic and one of the stupidest people to ever come to boards.

I don't know there have been a lot of stupid people on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nope, this ranks right up there!

• Advertisement

BuffyBot wrote:
    Nope, this ranks right up there!

Well he's definitely one of the most persistant ones that's for sure (well that I've seen).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Yes. It's the fact that we've had a lot of deeply, deeply stupid people around here that makes this guy so impressive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Evil Phil wrote:
    fremen.jpg

i wasnt the only one who thought that! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Evil Phil wrote:
    fremen.jpg

i wasnt the only one who thought that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

WTF_hax.jpg

Now that's a cat.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

omg. This thread ftw.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I don't know there have been a lot of stupid people on here.

Ah yes, but how many of them can lay claim to Exhibit A:

http://www.neton.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=29

I mean this is linked off the front page of the guy's business website and not even the link is spelt correctly. Who is going to buy his products after seeing this little gem. At least most of the regular trolls have the sense not to make **** for themselves in Meatland after they've finished making asses of themselves here (DeVore interventions not withstanding).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Stark wrote:

I mean this is linked off the front page of the guy's business website and not even the link is spelt correctly. Who is going to buy his products after seeing this little gem.
    Hilarious! I can't work out if this is a troll or not, or it isn't bubbles in disguise as he's doing a fantastic job.

epologywd7.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Gordon wrote:

Hahahaa thats priceless! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The mod is not CULTIVATED and 4colours never claimed be :eek: He obviously knows fcuk all about farming ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

joe robot wrote:
    Hahahaa thats priceless! :D

the IQ of borad.ie doubled for those few days.

you could actually feel your self get stoopider when they let them back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Banning was too good for that guy. Someone should report him to the Gardaí.

He was quite obviously sent here by some Russian Crime Lord to set up a sex trade operation that has gone horribly wrong.

Crime Lord: "Go to Ireland, buy computer & sell pussy on internets to irish peoples."
    OP: "Duh?" (Mis-heard as "Da!")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

4colours wrote:
    i was surprised for moderator lawlessness and his is a cad( a bounder)
    more at: http://www.neton.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=29

Cad? No.

Bounder? No.

Rotter? Almost certainly.

Apparently they are a bugger to shave.

shaved_cat.jpg

They should just dip them in a bucket of Veet IMO.

Stark wrote:

I mean this is linked off the front page of the guy's business website and not even the link is spelt correctly. Who is going to buy his products after seeing this little gem. At least most of the regular trolls have the sense not to make **** for themselves in Meatland after they've finished making asses of themselves here (DeVore interventions not withstanding).

I love the way that the guy is going on about the mod not being educated yet his grammar and spelling are terrible. :)

• Advertisement

Maybe we're being too hard on the chap? After all, those yokes aren't really cats - they're just plucked chickens with big ears.

cat_chikin.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's like a dyslexic Dr. Evil flaunting his Mr. Bigglesworth...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cloud did ban all of Cork at one point (afaicr) and I banned most of UL because of one guy ... funny a few of the local students in Plassey "convinced" him to stop.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

DeVore wrote:
    funny a few of the local students in Plassey "convinced" him to stop.

DeV.
    Was that with or without a baseball bat?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I didn't want to sale kittens throw Boards.ie, Actually, I don't sell whole kittens.
    You bastard! :o

(Even if they are ugly, that doesn't mean you can kill them. What if we all killed ugly things? Think of the user count!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Must be a troll at this stage.

I'm thinking the neton.ie thing is a fake provider designed to draw in people: "We're sorry, but we're not available in your area at present. Why don't you order an ugly cat instead?".

Advertisement