Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Pro 8 - OUT NOW!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Daaaaamn, I heard a rumour that Apple were gonna revamp Logic, didn't think it would happen this soon!

Hmmm, nice new interface and tools but don't see any sign of a revamped audio engine, that has been well overdue for years now. Here's hoping though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

This is going to cause such a stir in the market. Hopefully in a good way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Baz_Masterplan

It is great value. A no brainer really. Who would choose reason or live now? and all the jam packs free?? Fug me!

I was ripped off! Anyway thats life. Have to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

oh good god I'm really feeling so tempted right now. And I love Live so much.

if only logic could have the workflow of Live (or Live had the mixing capabilites of Logic). Still a lot of money though, and this is something that is going to seriously disadvantage logic's attempts to dominate the DAW market.

edit: just realised it's $500. Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'm on the apple developers mailing list - tons of mails coming in about plugins not working with Logic 8 and other such problems. Might be worthwhile holding back for a couple of weeks to see whether these are small teething problems (likely) or something more serious (unlikely).

In other news Native Instruments have released Kontakt 3, Guitar Rig 3 and Komplete 3. Wow, Kontakt 3 looks really sexy...

fullzoneenvelope.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Wow, very nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Thanks for the heads up Cornbb, i'm going to hold on for a little while until I decide!

Advertisement