Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Stolen!

Options
  • 13-09-2007 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

Herself parks her bike every day at debenhams railing and locks it to the railing, some toe rag stole the bike today.

Its a womens mountain bike white and red i think and is missing a rear mudguard.

Not the end of the world and the bike wasnt worth a million euro but she used it for work so it was handy and the fact some toe rag went to the bother of breaking the lock in broad day light and cycling away pisses me off.
    :mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭strettie

Have you contacted Henry Street ?

I know it might not be worth much but I know someone who had something similar happen nearby and they were able to identify the scumbag on the CCTV.

The property stolen was recovered and returned 2 weeks later !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

ya she went in straight away and reported it.

I wont hold my breath though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

At least your wife/girlfriend is ok!
    From past experience though. Gardai dont really care about this sort of Crime.

Advertisement